Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
The sickening part is, the same media who are catering to his every whim right now, can't wait to cover his funeral. They're nothing but leaches.

They are throwing gasoline on the fire. They shouldn't even be allowed to grant him interviews. This is a man who needs a doctor and then you got guys like Piers Morgan and Howard Stern talking to him like there's nothing wrong with him! They're agreeing with him, echoing his words, saying CBS is the problem and how beautiful the 'goddesses' are. All for ratings. All for money. What would they do if Charlie Sheen was their brother or son? Trying to make money off a sick person like that is unforgivable to me. Are these people insane. I can't help but wonder what's going through Martin Sheen's mind or Emilio's.

I hope Charlie Sheen gets better and can hopefully one day look at this whole thing with a clear mind. And if he does get better, he's not gonna want anything to do with these media people again. He's gonna be angry at the people who didn't step in to intervene.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008