Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
I've been a fan of this guy for years, but when I heard the Alex Jones interview and then everything else that followed I started to get really worried. This Charlie Sheen we've been hearing in the past week or so is not the guy I remember. This is not a guy who is just experiencing withdrawal symptoms. I think this is much more serious and he actually may be psychotic. Listen to him. His thoughts are all disconnected and he's all over the place. I'm afraid he'll do something really bad to himself or someone close to him. This is an ill man who should be committed to a psychiatric hospital. Now is the time for his family to do something. I have no interest in seeing this guy murder himself or somebody else on live television. What is probably more sick than Charlie Sheen is the media treating this like entertainment.

I think that's right on the money, Vinny. Even if he doesn't have a drug problem, the guy CLEARLY has mental problems. The sickening part is, the same media who are catering to his every whim right now, can't wait to cover his funeral. They're nothing but leaches.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.