Originally Posted By: Beth E
... Dr. Drew says he's in a "manic" state now and it's all downhill....

I was actually wondering if anyone would ask Dr. Drew to weigh in on this. I have alot of respect for him & think that he's absolutely right. Personally, from the few snippets I've seen & heard I think Charlie's gone over the deep end. There is an emptiness behind the anger & bravado that is somewhat chilling. He does look bad and he talks bad. He talks crazy, as if to show the world how strong and invincible he is, now that he's gotten himself fired. Everybody get out of the way when he leaves that 'manic' state and crash lands.

It seems that you just can't get away from Charlie Sheen these days...which of course he's loving every minute of. He may be winning the 'publicity' aspect of this by arranging interviews and ranting to everyone who will listen. But in reality he's lost big time.

Last edited by AppleOnYa; 03/02/11 02:42 PM.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON