Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Palace Revolt

PHILADELPHIA – The drama never stops with the Pistons.
In what team sources termed some type of player protest, Tracy McGrady, Tayshaun Prince, Richard Hamilton and Chris Wilcox were missing from this morning’s shootaround before tonight’s game against the Philadelphia 76ers.

Team spokesman Cletus Lewis said Rodney Stuckey and Austin Daye missed the team bus as well, but they did arrive toward the end of the media session.

only 6 players played last night, and my guess is that ben wallace won't be coming back after his brother passed away.

http://apps.detnews.com/apps/blogs/johnniyoblog/index.php
It's an impossible situation. To be honest I have only watched a handful of Pistons' games all the way through this season.
I don't think Kuester is a very good coach but Dumars gave him a crappy team. All we have are shooting guards, small forwards and undersized tweeners.

It is a challenge to do it-to lead grown men and make them want to perform for you when many of them make more money than you do and can't be fired by you but Kuester knew that when he signed up.

I sort of think Dumars cut Kuester off at the knees at the beginning of the season when a reporter asked Dumars why he hired a relative no-name like Kuester instead of a fellow with more cachet and Dumars said the Pistons weren't ready for a big time coach yet but maybe would be in a few years.

If I'm Kuester that's hardly a ringing endorsement from the boss. sick
But again, he's well paid to eat s***.

The last "strong" coaches we had were Larry Brown and Rick Carlisle. They weren't always liked but players did what they were told, mostly.

Again, we're not on the inside. Maybe Kuester said something about someone's mother. That aside, those guys are paid to practice and play. I don't know if the CBA allows fining for unexcused missed practices. I'm sure it must. Either way Dumars must right the ship-especially if he still wants to keep his job once the team is sold (unlikely)

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.