Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
The Rock returned to RAW, and it was beatiful. Back in the ring after 7 years, the guy still proves that on the stick, he is indeed the "most electrifying man" in sports entertainment.

Welcome back Dwayne.

Man...I can't begin to describe how good it was to see The Rock return. The final 20 minutes of RAW last night were the most entertaining the show has been in quite a long time.

Did you notice how they only bleeped him once? I think the producers realized that they were witnessing something special, and to edit out EVERY ONE of his signature catch phrases would be an injustice to him and his fans.

Fuck...it was awesome, and it was made all the more awesome by the fact that it was a complete shock for me. I tend to keep up with the wrestling "news" sites, and came across an article of a "HUGE star" hosting WrestleMania this year. I shied away from it not wanting to spoil it, and I'm glad I didn't. This is literally the first time I've been surprised by something happening in pro wrestling in a long time.

Did you hear that crowd pop? I got goose bumps.

The only thing that sucks...I could have gotten tickets to this Monday Night Raw (it was at the Honda Center, which is literally 10 minutes from where I live) and I didn't do it. Way to go Dave! rolleyes cry

Last edited by XDCX; 02/15/11 10:07 AM.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis