Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Meatball Mix? WTF???

Umm, meatball/meatloaf mix is equal parts ground beef, pork and veal. Any chef will tell you it adds more flavor than just beef alone. wink

Oh, ok. For moment there I thought that you were talking about some store brand Meatball mix in a package or something! lol

Yes, some like to add veal and pork to the ground beef. I've done it several times and like it. But I prefer all ground beef with the rest of the ingredients that I posted above.

Try my recipe...fuck the barefoot contessa....what the hell does she know about cooking REAL Italian?!?! wink

(I actually like some of her recipes)

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Geoff, where's the bread? The egg?? I've never heard of meatballs that are just meat. And two sausage patties doesn't seem like a lot of pork. And didn't you cook the meatballs in the sauce??? I really like the Barefoot Contessa, but this recipe doesn't sound very good.

Spoken like a true Sicilian! A REAL Italian!

Personally I rather use Bread Crumb than Bread itself. But that's just me.

Hey Babe, I think that you should make a new commercial for Egg Beaters!

Just like that "Where's The Beef" lady became famous, you may become famous as the "Where's the Egg" lady!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.