http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/porte...34e8dc5f39.html

Quote:
VALPARAISO | Three Valparaiso High School students suspended earlier this week now may face criminal charges after being caught on camera snorting a prescription painkiller off a school desk.

According to Valparaiso police, an anonymous student used a cell phone camera to film three 17-year-old boys snorting crushed hydrocodone tablets, commonly marketed as Vicodin, in a classroom Monday.

In the video, three students are seen in a classroom raking a powdery substance into a line and snorting it up their noses. The boys then jerk their heads back and wipe their faces before laughing.

The student who captured the incident gave one of the school's assistant principals a copy of the video Tuesday. The school resource officer was notified and watched the video before questioning the students involved.

All three of the boys admitted to knowingly ingesting the hydrocodone. Two of them said they snorted it while the third told the officer he ingested it through his mouth.

One of the boys told the officer he received one and 1/2 tablets of the drug from an 18-year-old student, crushed the pills and cut them with sugar and flour he kept in his locker.

Police also interviewed the 18-year-old, who denied any involvement. Valparaiso police spokesman Sgt. Mike Grennes said investigators still are looking into his possible involvement and consider him a person of interest.

All three boys were suspended from school and immediately sent home with relatives. The three also were ordered to take drug tests.

Grennes said the boys may face juvenile charges, two of them for possession of a controlled substance, while the student who admitted to mixing the drugs could face a drug dealing charge.

Haha, sugar and flour?

Yeah let's charge him for drug dealing since that's obviously what he was doing. He wasn't just being a dumb teenager who made a mistake. Let's ruin his life.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.