Originally Posted By: capocapo1
A) I said I was at there homes while they had member only meetings. Never said what was discussed or if I was even if I know what was discussed at those meetings.
B) I advertised that I knew a bunch of members. As I said before I grew up with a bunch of there kids.
C)Figures to membership-maybe your right there maybe I shouldnt have said where there number is or isnt. Does it matter, none of you believe what I have been telling you anyway.
D) unitelligent of me. Thats a little bit of a strech. I have never used anyone name or said what house(s) I have been at. Never really stated anything other than I grew up with there kids and been to some of there houses. So I would beg to disagree with you on that.
E)Belive what you want. I believe what I know. And was just trying educate the rest of you your the information you were given that was wrong

There's always gonna be a bit of doubt when someone says they grew up connected.
Personally, I would maybe even believe you, to be honest; although its nothing like LCN, I have several friends where I live, London, whose family are involved in various illicit pursuits.
Any other information?

Last edited by ciccogol; 01/24/11 08:14 PM.