Originally Posted By: capocapo1
Ivy now I am starting to believe you have no clue what you are talking about. Either that or your one of those people who believes everything they read. If you read something that said jump off a bridge and you will become rich, would you believe it? Same concept applies here. No I have never done a census of made members in the CHicago Outfit. However as I have said before I have been around the Chicago Outfit since I was a kid. When you refer to the Chicago Outfit and their made members, you are referring to anyone that answers to No Nose. That being said, you have to consider thats all the made members in Chicago and also all the made members that have been sent to other places working under Chicago Outfit control. Now that being said that includes but it not limited to Los Angles fraction, Milwaukee faction, Las Vegas faction, Nebraska fraction, Iowa Fraction and San Diego fraction. All the members of these fractions are not made however there is at least a 10% made member ratio for these fractions. Lets just say for easy math reason that in all these fractions there are at least 10 made members. That is 60 made members right there. Now that is more than the 50 you claim they have. You have to stop believing everything you read. I have been at high ranking Outfit member houses when they have had member only meetings. The Chicago Outfit has more than 200 members and is in the vicinity of 250. You are an idiot if you believe anything else. Just out of curiousity how many made members of any organized crime family do you know? I can list at least 70 without even having to think. In total I have meet well over 125 currenct Chicago Outfit made members.

These are heavy words that you throw around here. You must appreciate that it's difficult to take at face value someone who says that they know personally lots of mobsters.
Of course, that's fascinating if true, but you have only your internet word to vouch for the fact that there are 250 members.
Having said that, although I am just a comparative rookie compared to guys who know their stuff like IvyLeague, I do happen to think that there are probably more than the oft-quoted 50 made guys in the Outfit.