Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: jvanley
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Coincidence, I was just thinking about this same topic while pondering Crea and what if anything is Frank Lastorino a heavy hitter back in the day up to now since his release in 2008.

Unfortunately, we wont know much until some indictments/somebody flips. The family has been relatively free of major turncoats since Joe DeFede and Vincent Salanardi in 2002.

Interesting that Lastorino is out now. He was a Casso loyalist and did alot of work for Casso. I wonder if Amuso is interested in letting him back in the fold in a capo or ruling panel situation. Obviously Amuso is not fond of Casso anymore and it has little to do with flipping. Amuso still believes Casso tipped off the feds somehow as to his where abouts. Amuso sent word to Greg Scarpa JR in ADX Florence that he wanted to know how their "friend" was doing and if he made it to dinner. Of course being that ADX is the most secure prision in the country, Scarpa never got the message. The Feds assumed they meant Casso but they also had a VERY small hunch they could have meant Gravano

Frank was also close friends with Amuso as well. He was one of his handball partners along with Al D'Arco. Amuso/Casso were inseparable back in the day thats how they earned the nicknames "Vic and Gas," in a bunch of the surveillance photos you see from the FBI you always see Frank in the background talking to them or near them.

Wasnt Scarpa Jr the one that punched Amuso out for calling his dad (Scarpa Sr) a rat? And in regards to this why would Amuso want to know about Gravano... According to Casso, he caught up with Vic one day when they were both on the same van/plane getting transferred around prisons,etc this was after Casso flipped. Amuso basically told Casso that he can tell from his face that Anthony regretted what he did/that he is really troubled. Anthony told him he was right and proceeded to tell Vic what the govt had done to him/how they screwed him over for Gravano/and how he regrets flipping,etc.

Also another Lucches heavy hitter Anthony "Bowat" Baratta gets out in 2012 the family has a number of heavy hitters out now/getting out...

I have no idea, I was just stating what I read on Gangland news one time. In regards to Scarpa JR knocking out Amuso, that is funny as hell. Im assuming this was not when Amuso was boss? Certainly Scarpa JR would not have made it out of that pickle alive. Also, the way I read the story on Gangland, it was like Amuso was basically asking if Casso had been taken care of or as I said maybe Gravano. But anyway, it had to be somewhat recent because Gravano went there in 2002 I believe? I could be wrong and probably am.

Dapper Don is much more educated on the subject than I am.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left