Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Coincidence, I was just thinking about this same topic while pondering Crea and what if anything is Frank Lastorino a heavy hitter back in the day up to now since his release in 2008.

Unfortunately, we wont know much until some indictments/somebody flips. The family has been relatively free of major turncoats since Joe DeFede and Vincent Salanardi in 2002.

Interesting that Lastorino is out now. He was a Casso loyalist and did alot of work for Casso. I wonder if Amuso is interested in letting him back in the fold in a capo or ruling panel situation. Obviously Amuso is not fond of Casso anymore and it has little to do with flipping. Amuso still believes Casso tipped off the feds somehow as to his where abouts. Amuso sent word to Greg Scarpa JR in ADX Florence that he wanted to know how their "friend" was doing and if he made it to dinner. Of course being that ADX is the most secure prision in the country, Scarpa never got the message. The Feds assumed they meant Casso but they also had a VERY small hunch they could have meant Gravano

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left