I have been delving into the lives of Madonna, DiNapoli and Migliore. They are all Bronx/Manhattan based (as opposed to Amuso/Casso who were Brooklyn based). DiNapoli has connections to the Genovese family (his brother is a capo). Migliore, the most powerful of the three (and likely the only one to remain free in the next year or two), was almost killed by Amuso and has massive amounts of respect on the street.

Steven Crea was initially elevate to Underboss with Amuso's support, but he is also an advocate of returning power to the East Harlem/Bronx factions. Finally, Dominico Cutaia - Amuso's mouthpiece from jail to the streets and Paul Vario's former driver - is in jail with MS.

It seems that unlike Carmine Persico, VIc Amuso has little to no clout anymore. I really wonder whether the guy has any say whatsoever in anything at this point. I would go so far as to suggest there is a strong chance that Crea or Migliore is the Official Boss of the Lucchese Family. It really sucks for all of us buffs that we will never truly know until it is too late.