This morning, I saw the parents of little Christina Green interviewed. She was the 9 year old girl killed in the shooting massacre on Saturday. Her parents managed to hold it together very well, and I was so impressed with their courage. Then, the reporter asked them if they felt that Christina was looking down on them, and the father simply started to cry. It was the most heart-wrenching thing I've ever seen.

The neighbor who took Christina to the Meet and Greet was also shot. She was shot three or four times - leg, abdomen and chest, I believe. She has been stabilized and is expected to recover, but her family said they don't know if she'll ever mentally recover from being the one that took Christina to the event.

I also saw the son of Phyllis Schneck, the 79 year old retiree killed that day, tell the story of how the local police came to his door on Saturday evening to break the news. He had been trying to reach his mother all day when he realized that the shopping center was so close to her home. He was on the phone with his sister when the doorbell rang, and he said he just knew that it was bad news about their mother.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club