Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
A college doing the right thing? SHOCKING!

On and after that Gator Bowl trouncing of Michigan by Mississippi State, I'm certain Rich Rodriguez is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED.

But that fanbase will be delusional if they think Harbaugh will lose the Big S for Big Blue.

At this point we just want Mr. Rodriguez to turn in his ID card and leave quietly. There's no way he can stay. Whether it's Harbaugh or Stoops or Hoke or someone else is not as important as ensuring that Rich Rod doesn't return. I won't take a lot of pleasure in seeing him go; it just wasn't a good fit. I wish someone would pay me millions to pretend perform at a job I couldn't do... whistle

The only bright spot in the past weekend was watching MSU mess their pants on the national stage after sourpuss D'Antonio spent all that time whining about how MSU had been disrespected by not getting a BCS invite. ROLL TIDE!!!! lol

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.