Hey folks, irecently got the sopranos box set for Christmas and dove right in. However I have a couple questions/ comments regarding some stuff that I noticed and wanted to get some input from some of the people on the bb.

1. The first (or second?) time we see Tony and his guys at, there is a conversation that occurs between the crew where the color tone is red/ pinkish, especially in the background? Does anyone know what I'm talking about and why that decision was made?

2. In the same conversation, Silvio asks Tony something to the extent of "did you go to high school with a guy named Artie buck?" This question is really out of place for me as I was under the impression they were all friends with Artie/ dined at his restaurant quite regularly. Is this just because it's the pilot and the characters had not been established?

3. Who are the two older men walking with Tony and Junior when Junior says "you may run north jersey but you don't run your uncle junior!" do we ever see them again, what is their fate?

4. Would Silvio really have carried out the bombing of the vesuvio? A high ranking guy like? Or can it just be chalked up to needing a recognizable character to commit a crime so the audience can connect to them and the storyline?

Thanks in advance guys, let me know what your thoughts are!