Originally Posted By: Alspill
It happens when an Italian big mouth cowboy thinks he's better then everyone. That black guy must had split his shit and he's still smiling just to save face. I really can't believe how an Italian can think he or she is "Mr. Whitey" himself. The Irish are more Anglo Saxon then they'll ever be. Gotti most had looked like a fool to not only himself, but others for trying to sneak that gun in to get revenge because an inmate handed his ass to him on a platter. I wonder how he felt when he got his ass kicked and he couldn't do anything about it, And for him to say he's a street guy he should know a ass kick'en is an ass kick'en get over tough guy.

P.S That's why his hair fell out, it wasn't the cancer....
let me tell you that prison is a whole different world than the street..yeah gotti was a stupid flashy boss and could have anyone done in on the street, but in prison you're not with a crew..as far as his getting his ass kicked, thats not a big deal...ANYONE who has ever fought a good amount of fights and said they have never lost is a straight up liar..sorry it dont happen like that in the street or prison world..there is always someone out there who thrives on someone who thinks their hard.. as far as the gotti thing goes, no one knows because no one was there to witness it..there are alot of things that could come into to play like who got the first hit ect..i know if i get the first i'm going to do some damage no matter who you are..some people with reps like gotti think that who they are is going to scare the person off and it dont work like that on the inside..
not trying to be a wiseguy but it is 2 different worlds as far as the street and prison goes..also marion is a max joint with lots of cold blooded people there..only my 2 cents