...I'll definitely rewatch it but it's one of my least favorite episodes right off the bat. its main idea of having Tony paranoid about Big Pussy's collaboration with the FBI is great and I understand that exaggerating a situation is a good way to make sure your point go through but I just don't like how simple that episode is;

Janice complains about her wrist, the next day she sees the russian on tv; tony gets mad at Jackie Jr., beats him up; and especially the talking fish thing which was genious in "Second Opinion" (when Tony beats up Goergie - "I pay you a fucking salary!" lol and that great scene in the end with Paulie and Christopher) but I guess they overused it a little bit and overstate the case with the gifts - that was in a previous episode, but even for AJ, giving your mother the "Matrix" DVD as her birthday present??? and Ivy League Meadow isn't much better, gives Carmella and Tony lame gifts, which leads me to what's really wrong with that episode...

...maybe the worst scene in Sopranos history, when Jackie Jr. breaks into Sopranos Christmas and makes me wanna puke with that love (!?) scene with Meadow; she is painful to watch too when she's giving Tony the fish. anyway the only good thing is that stupid Jackie Jr. is going to get made

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk