Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I could go for a couple Nathan's hot dogs and some of their fries.

I try to keep a pack in the fridge for any cravings I have, especially when Pathmark has buy-1-get-1 or even buy-1-get-2! I meant to post a poll about which of the "better" dogs are best. I like Hebrew National, but I LOVE Nathan's. But don't recall how much I like Sabbrett's or Thumann's cuz I always buy Nathan's.

While in college I'd get the cheapest dogs available (and often eat them straight out of the package whistle ), I can't really stand most of the crap brands any more. Here is a list of 54 brands w/ consumer reviews.

Originally Posted By: SC
Lately I've been really happy with Five Guys' hot dogs.... their fries are OK, but JUST OK. Nathan's still has the best fries!

Yeah, they do have really good dogs. The fries are good when they're hot and crisp, but sadly most of the time they're soggy like any other place.

PB mentioned Five Guys in a PM to me an hour ago. He didn't post it publicly, apparently, because he admitted I was right about something. lol

Last edited by J Geoff; 11/15/10 05:26 PM.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations