Okay, I tried a couple times but (besides the toppings) failed miserably. Maybe it's that grocery store bagged "pizza dough" but I couldn't work it much at all. Sure, there's a skill involved, but I tried the tricks yet still ended up with a blob of dough that wouldn't cook through. blush

My friend said to get pizza dough from a pizzeria, which I will try, but until then, it's back to Boboli!

Used one of their thin-crusts which was awesome. I used what I had on hand: Light on the sauce, shredded asiago, pepperoni, anchovies, black olives, little cheddar, heavy mozz, parm, italian seasonings = awesome.

Sure, it's not quite the same as from a pizzeria, and God knows in NJ we have the best pizza outside of Italy, but it's cheaper and quicker if you have the ingredients. Just as good as DiGiorno! tongue wink

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations