HAGEN- His name is Paulie...he's also known as "The Jerk" Is operates a meat storage place in Philly, sells it to middlemen who make sure it gets to the right restaurants. A good porterhouse can bring two three hundred dollars retail, and a badone can put an owner out of business. He's connected to an enforcer on the docks whi in turn is connected to a club fighter named Rocky. Now if we make this deal, our people in the boxing business can see to it that this fighter gets a shot at the title. The odds of him going the distance with Creed are 300-1. We'll make a fortune on that alone. Creed will keep the title on a controversial split decision, and that will lead to at least one more fight with Creed which this Rocky wins.

Vito - What do you think?

Hagen - I say yes. Good steak joints are springing up all the time an there's big money in sports betting. Not now, but five years from now when they develop computerized sports books in Vegas.

Vito - Santino?

Sonny - There's a lot of money in those juicy red sirloins.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."