Ray Lewis speaks. I like Lewis. I love old school MLB's. And I love football because if you don't like what someone says you have a chance to beat the **** out of them. Nice and legal.. lol
Ravens Transcript

On Ryan talking about Lewis not being able to call plays on “Hard Knocks”:
“I don’t know what Rex said. But look, the bottom line is… I’m going to be very careful with this: We’re talking about the Jets like we’re talking about the Saints. That’s the defending Super Bowl champs, and until they play tonight, that’s the only people that can be dethroned – Drew Brees and the Saints, not Mark Sanchez and the Jets. You know, all this, ‘We’re the Miami Heat of football.’ If you’re all the Miami Heat, we’ve got to be the Lakers because we’re looking for multiple rings. You know what I’m saying? But you listen to all this yap, yap, yap… The bottom line is you’ve got to buckle up your chinstraps. So Rex can say what he wants to say. The thing that Rex, whatever he said, I don’t even want to get all into that because I didn’t see it. But when you talk about what I can’t do, we’re talking about a decade of stuff I’ve done. So we’re not talking about whether I did not want to call one defense or not. Coach Mark Sanchez. Coach your Jets. You understand? My name should not come out of Rex’s mouth unless you’re telling somebody to come block me, which is going to be a very hard damn task come Monday night. So whatever he feels that they want to say, and all these Jets want to talk about this… Man, you’ve still got to play the game. The game ain’t played through tongues. The game is played when you buckle up your chinstraps. So all this pressure he wants to put on his team, I hope they can cash the check that he writes. Yeah, it’s just… It’s what you love. It’s what you love. It’s just a certain point you get tired of everybody talking about something. You can talk about whatever, but the bottom line is there ain’t no man over there that’s just going to flat-out whoop me, so I’m good with that part of it.”

On if he will be listening to all the barking on the field Monday night:
“I will be barking. I don’t know if I’m going to be listening to too much of it. That’s the beauty of my job. I get to do the barking, and I get to do the hitting. I’m not the receiver of any of that.” (laughter)

On if the Jets are getting too much respect too early:
“I’m going to leave it to you like this, and I’m going to be done with this until Monday night: They watched the Super Bowl from the same place I watched the Super Bowl from – your couch. You can’t talk about [if] you’re ready to do something until you go win a championship. You know what I’m saying? That’s a fact, man. That’s just the way our business has always been laid out. Our business ain’t about, ‘Oh, this person said this, and this person said this, and they added this, and they added that.’ We added things too, so the same pieces you all added, we added things over here. So Monday night, the greatest gift that we’ve got is opportunity, because when that ref blows that whistle, I don’t give a damn what Rex says or nobody else says. It’s all out, however you want to get it, let’s get it.”

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.