The voice acting is top-notch, and the dialogue is definitely fitting of the subject matter. Even during serious situations, the mobsters are able to insert a little humor. For instance, when one of your comrades gets shot in the leg during a cutscene, he says something to the effect of "That guy almost shot my dick off", to which another of your partners replies "Don't worry, he missed it by a mile." lol

Another thing I like is that when you get pulled over by the police, you have the option of surrendering yourself. At that point, you can either resist arrest, get arrested, or (if you have the funds) bribe the arresting officer and go free.

One thing I am hoping for is that the city is fun to explore, with side missions and things of that nature. The city looks and feels alive (from what I saw), but if it isn't fun to explore, it doesn't matter how good it looks.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis