Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
boiled fresh corn on the cob.

You don't grill your corn?? I tell ya... you gotta try it!

Peel back the husks, but don't pull off. Clean out the silks. You can experiment here -- I still am -- but right now it's a quick rinse to add water, then spray margarine, some salt and sugar, then close it back up. I then wrap in foil to be placed on the grill for the first 15 minutes or so to steam, then remove the foil and back on the grill (still with husks) for the last 10-15 minutes. A little carmelization isn't bad. It's been hit-or-miss, but I think the problem has been with the quality of the corn itself in early summer rather than my technique.

Originally Posted By: SC
My inivitation get lost in the mail?

Had ribs tonight at Tiffany's: You really cannot beat the buy-one-get-one full racks of baby-back ribs (and done well!) with choice of potato (gotta go with the sweet potato with cinnamon-butter!), corn bread, and cole slaw. $19.99 normally, but 2-for-1 makes it $10/pp. Can't beat that, available every Wednesday!

As for invites, you don't need one: Just let me know when you're coming down to the Shore! *Fist pump!* (lol) wink

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations