Ivy you keep claiming the murder of Charles Cammisano was his wife in a domestic abuse case. Here is the update to the article your getting your information from.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/14062206/detail.html

There have been no arrests in this case.

Joe Cammisano's grand son and the Great Newphew of William Cammisano sr. was murdered in 2004. Although there was a beef with an ex girlfriends new boy friend they police never interviewed that guy because they suspect that he was murdered because they assume he was a snich. He was involved in a X distrubution operation, the feds dropped indictments on everyone in the group but him, this group included Joe Mortena who is a connected guy along with several other italians whose involvement I am not clear on, also part of this group were some mexican gang drug dealers, to include Ceasar Vacca. IN this town Vacca is know to be a violent guy. Resulted in jail time for the members who were indicted, to include Joe Moretina. Because he was not charged like the others they felt he was cooperating and this resulting in his murder. This occured in 2004. I am not stating all this as a basis for any kind of mob resurgence argument, I am just noting mob/mob connected activity.

Last edited by joey_dice; 08/09/10 09:20 PM.