Originally Posted By: joey_dice
...let me ask you a question...
Hey, between the various Cammisano's, Civella's & Sansone's there's gotta be somethin' goin' on in KC no? Recognized or not, there's those couple of handfuls of guys, doing what they do how they do. "Viable" or whatever; killers & thieves, killin' & thievin', but interesting & stand up e-nuff.

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
...Kansas City...one of those that only has remnants [of a family] left...
Zigackly.

...that term huh, fanboyism ...
I am also one who hates this term. Fanboyism. Blech. I bought a book about this Australian lady who cut up her husband & cooked pieces of him on the stove with a rosemary & worcestershire (spl?) marinade. Crazy lady actually worked at an abbotoir nearby my house. Interesting, eh? I followed the case & subsequent trial, sentencing & aftermath. Now, am i a crazy-lady-who-cooked-her-husband-up fanboy? That's right. No. Like i've stated (well at least one time) before on dis here BB; caint-cha read up & stay up on a criminim phenom. without being all sympathetic & shit?

...not a lot of mob actvities hitting the papers...
Not a lotta news articles generally seems to indicate not a lotta articl-ey stuff being picked up, none of that "hard copy/evening news" crime, the 7.30 report stuff. BUT...it dont mean the handful of quiet books, bust-outs & ex-torts are'nt taking place. Or that certain dudes are'nt doin' tings. I recognize that.

William "Big Billy" D'Elia has been called "the boss" of the Bufalino family in northeast Pennsylvania for years now. Even though there is, at most, 3 members left. Identifying a guy as the boss doesn't necessarily equate to affirming there is still a formally structured family there.
Zig-gackly.

...what's left in Kansas City is basically a glorified crew... There are still glorified crews in Tampa, Cleveland, Los Angeles, etc.
Big Carmine knew the analogy.gy.gy.gy.\

...point i have been tying to make...is that they are bigger than some speculate... it may not be the usual structure as they have in the big familys, but there is a boss... I think basically you have a boss a second in command and then a few very trusted people to organize and arraing the activitys of the rest of the crew... around 30 guys tops, include what you guys were term as associates...a street gang in that respect... (my) first hand knowlege...
Sheet, if youza live in the KC, & you keep an eye on the local rags, you'd have an idea of whats goin' on y'd think. Moreso if you sorta on the periph'.

I am not trying to be a dick,
Story of my life.

...most of the guys...are not from the neighborhood nor did they have a family member who was involved...my Uncle...in his mid 90's...a lot of insight on the 60's and 70's...a lot of people growing up from the old crews, some who are still active... & a lot of the newer guys.
See, i'd reckon that's fair enough. I like to think i myself know alot more than the average doucher 'bout my neck o' the woods, including; who's in charge, what they do, how they do & when they do:

(yeah i know; "whatchu talkin' 'bout Croc Dundee? Hoo da mean c**ts in your patch of bush? Ed Smelly? Waltzin' Matilda? Roving fgangs of gangster koalas & boxing kangaroos?

Well, actually, alot of mean Hells Angels, Bandido's, Nomads & Black Uhlans. Ahem. Dem be bikers.
I know its off on a tangent, but str8 up: Aussies love the drugs, the old amphetamines in par-tick-yoo-lar;
the biker clubs have & have had the meth trade locked down for some decades now. Thats how it go in Australia: the Asians have all the slow*, the Italians grow all the green** & the skips are flat out selling fast*** to each other - *-heroin, **-marijuana, ***-speed)

...ahem. See, the thing is that when these back & forth debates go on, the amount of information presented as weight for the respective argument just makes for even more mob shit to cross-ref. & compile. I rikey vely much. Thankee-sai.

(cough.)