wow you and wiseguy love that term huh, fanboyism, no your statement was that they were 10 made men, and no structure, so why do time, up to 18 months for this, I would be scare of that, not enough to do 18 months, you act like their staying at a motel. I 've done 18 months + and I can tell you I would not do it to keep from testifying against bascially what you describe as a unstructed group of old italian guys who gamble. Apparently you have never done federal prison time of you might think differntly.

I never said there were 60 + made members, in there hey day back in the 70's they never had 60 made men. No you said they had no more than 10 which has been my argument the whole time, because I know there is more than 10 but since I cant get the FBI to issue you a press release. I am not taking it personal, why would I, it is frustrating when you find close minded invididuals who believe one thing and are unwilling to adjust there opinion even when someone who is getting their information from a much closer prespective because they live in the neiborhood and know the people in question, because the FBI does not say there is. But hey I am done trying to talk to you about it, in fact I was actually speaking to meatballs who thinks highly of you, but I have read a lot of your posts here and on the other board and all I can say is it must be really nice to be right all the time. Peace