You dont know how many OC arrests have occured over the last 10 years because they dont call them oc arrests, they did not even call the gambling operation an oc arrest, in fact if Dicapo had not been arrested in the gambling case you would not have known his name to connect him to the conterfit case, so if you just saw the conterfit case you would not even know his association to OC because they dont mention it. The reality you have no idea because they dont indentify the person or associate the person in this town to OC unless they are blood relatives. SO please tell me how you would know who is who unless, you know everyone involved, and you dont, because I dont and I am at ground zero, and since the FBI does not call it OC or identify anyone as members or associates how would you know how many have been convicted of various things over the past 10 or 15 years. Lastly and not that I want to share my personal business but in 2003 when I was indicted for intrastate firearms trafficting the ATF and the FBI were sure interested in whether or not I has dealings with the local OC, why would they be so interested in that I ask myself because they dont recognize a family. Then when they tried to turn me and try to get me to go to local pawnshops operationed by OC (there words)and try to purchase guns off the record they seemed to recognize them. Oh well I am done with this, you cant make a person see, they have to do it on their own. Keep your eyes open, like I said there is a resurgence afloat, so watch the headlines, I am not going to argue with you anymore.

Last edited by joey_dice; 08/05/10 10:43 PM.