Where does the FBI list what it considers OC family's is his a website or a hot line straight to you.

"It's not my logic. It's the way the mob works. Once you've gone through the ceremony, you only cease to be a member when you die or flip. You should know that. And since you said you're not sure which about which ones that are members, how can you put up a specific number like 28?"

First when I said I was not sure which members were made I was referring to the new guys and some of the guys who came in the late 80's. I am not talking about the old timers which I have spent hours reading over court records and appeals of the various old timers on the list to know which ones were made or at least the FBI said they were made during court procedings because they would be refered to as Soldiers or the term made would be used. I didnt just start with this stuff yesterday. And by asking members of the crew from that era most noteably my uncle Paul Varsalona who was not made, but was a close associate, who told me who was who from the old timers when I first got into this, from listening to my uncle and his friends like Carl Deluna who died in 2008, talking about people and flat asking those I know growing up with them who was who. Most of the inactives are old timer 70's era guys. I then factored the low number of people made by Cammisano and adding them together and then subtracting a few I arrived at 28. Is it 100% accurate no, but neither is your low by estimate of 10 members either. Especially since their are 10 old time made guys in active on the list and like you said, once made, always made.

Last edited by joey_dice; 08/05/10 10:28 PM.