Originally Posted By: joey_dice
well using your logic here, then the number of made men in kansas city would be 28.

It's not my logic. It's the way the mob works. Once you've gone through the ceremony, you only cease to be a member when you die or flip. You should know that. And since you said you're not sure which about which ones that are members, how can you put up a specific number like 28?

Quote:
I had a copy of an affidavit in which Cammisano Sr. the boss at the time made 10-12 guys in 1987. I cant find it but here is a link indicating the same thing.
http://www.reocities.com/ocsmidwestmafia/kansascity.html

I've seen that site before. Some good pics and info but it's just a blog. And even if 10-12 guys were made in 1987, that's still 23 years ago.

Quote:
Like I said I had a couple you can believe me or not, I am sure nothing short of a public declaration from the white house would change your mind anyway.

Nah, just the feds recognizing any kind of family there or there being more than a couple mob-related cases over the past decade. But hey, that's me.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.