Okay well first of all there are only 40 or 41 active names on this list, so you might want to count it again, because I did not delete dead or in active guys because I was showing how the list changed. As I stated I believe their are between 15 and 20 made members, I was not stating the list is of all made men. I see I said the list did not include associates that was an error on my part and it should say does include associates. In my thought process I was lumping soldiers and associates together. That is my error, as for my no speculation comment that was in regards to the individuals involvment in the organization at some level.

Look, I am not trying to claim that the KC group is going to be the new gambinos of the midwest, I am just stating that they are growing from their low in the early 90's, as they grow they bring in more associates, eventually some of those associates are going to get made. I guess in a nutshell I refuting the claim that they are still on the decline as I have seen growth and signs of expansion.

Last edited by joey_dice; 08/05/10 01:54 PM.