Well we will have to agree to disagree, I call it formal activity when you have John S., Cammisano Jr, Vincent C., Termini, Joe Vigaturro, Sam Marsalla in the back corner of AJ's bar on IndependenceAve last week, and no one was allowed back in that area but guys were going in and out doing a lot of ear Whispering. Sure looked like John was running the show, but anyway, let me say this, no they are not the crew they were in the past not by a long stretch,whether the FBI recognizes them or not they are there and there are far more than 15 members. I have a friend attached to the ATF through the KCMO PD who told me that they seem to be more active, if you want his name I can PM it and you can "check it out". As for the FBI, I think their refusal to recognize them has more to do with local politics then facts, with many of the law and order candidates using the FBI to sell their past involvement in law enforcement and OC operations, but we could argue that for a long time and would never be able to prove it one way or another.

"Finally, are you saying you are one of Civella's sons?"

Where did I say this, come on dude even if I was I would never say it, but I am not and never claimed to be, I am not a nut ball, I am someone who has been studying the local OC for 20 years, I am someone who is familar with a lot of people because of family associations, my Uncle is Paul Varsalona who was an active member of the crew until he retired. He did time for the mob, so when I say I have been around this for a long time I am not just blowing smoke. I also own and operate 3 adult entertainment establishments in KC and "rub elbows" with some of these guys on a near daily basis.