Originally Posted By: Double-J
But if Mikey Palmice wasn't Junior's original consligliere, who was?

Hey guys, newby here!!! How is everyone??

I just wanted to add to this and other comments. The Sopranos are great, HUGE fan.

But.....

There are alot of flaws with the show, like for instance....

Silvo, whom we know is tony's consiglere involved in actually pulling the trigger, same with Mikey GrabBag Palmice.

The Consiglere is the family "consultant" they are advised to stay the FURTHEST away from actual deeds of the family, IE, schemes, murders ETC.

This is in large part why you see Silvio running the Bing, its a legitimate business. The Consiglere is supposed to seem as legit as possible to the outside world, stay out of jail at all costs.

now, we all know this doesnt always happen....

My point is that Grabbag is waaaaaaaaaaaay to involved in murders, enforcing, shakedowns, extortion, to be a consiglere. Everything he does is the work of a street soldier.

Plus you remember in the episode when hes talking to his wife and he says I may be getting a bump or 2 cause Tony Soprano is on his way out and i mean as in forever.......well.....2 bumps from consiglere and hes the boss, so ya, hes a soldier.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left