Not really my neck of the woods, but Blago's (aka Rod Blagojevich)trial has ended already. eek All his talk about telling his side of the story is over, without his testimony OR without any defense testimony. I find Rod very amusing actually. It's almost as though he loves the limelight so much that he has no idea how serious these charges are. lol He reminds me of what my father would call a "bullshitter."

Testimony in the federal corruption trial of Rod Blagojevich wrapped up Wednesday without the ousted Illinois governor taking the stand in his own defense.

After months of professing his innocence in impromptu news conferences, on T witter and even on Donald Trump's show "Celebrity Apprentice," Blagojevich's testimony had been highly anticipated. But his lawyers rested their case Wednesday morning, and closing arguments are set to begin Monday.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/21/illinois.blagojevich.trial/index.html

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon