Never forget Joe Barbato Sr. He was one of the toughest and most respected men on Federal Hill. He only used his strength and power towards the ones who deserved it. He never went after the good guys, no matter what offers he got.

His last daughter born, is as crazy as strong as his first son born. Felicia and Richard. Two good people who many mistake as criminals. They mostly set up, by getting even to whoever hurt them or disrespected them, but the two smartest kids and toughest kids Joe ever had. I believe his daughter is a registered 4th degree blackbelt champion retired fighter, who I personally have watched fight, and never lost, just like her father, and Richard is still a great man who Feds are always trying to set up on something that he didnt do, and spoke to someone, to scare them, and has been set up. Richard is a very respected Soldier - Sworn in after Joe's death in June 2010... He protects Joe's wife and daughter deeply now.

Never forget the Barbato family. They grew up with Patriarca, Manocchio,Deluca, and Sciarra Family, on the same block. Robert was the Brains. Joe was the strength. Both were dedicated to their family and put them before anyone or anything....

They were the brains and strength, and both highly respect men.

Joe Barbato Jr. will always be remembered as a good man. He put his family before anything and turned every offer down, and was respected more for that.

In this photo are the originals, taken at the Barbato Cigar Shop on Federal Hill on March, 1956
Louie Manocchio and his brother, Junior Patriarca, BoBo, and in the center is Joe Barbato Jr. - White Sports jacket. I'm not sure who else is in here. Maybe someone else can help me out on that.

Last edited by bobolini; 07/09/10 10:09 AM.