It was of course not my intent, but it is my sincere hope that i have not offended any with seemingly insensitive or presumptuous post's.

In regards to this thread in particular, I recognised that a well respected member of the GangsterBB Community had passed on and i made a misguided attempt to proclaim my own admiration for the man's fiction. Misguided because my klutzy speech gave the impression that i was trying to make out that i actually knew the man, Mr. Plawrence, rather then simply pored over his GF fan fiction. For those that saw my post's & comments in bad taste, i have to apologise. I would hate for people to think that i was attempting to equate any of my own feelings with those of whom really knew & lost that person.

In fact i have read the whole thread, and i was/am remarkably impressed & entertained by the collected posts of some very talented posters. Forgive me for not paying closer attention to the actual date of the post before throwing in my own 2cents, change we probably could've done without, in retrospect.

(cough.)