Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
But I wouldn't compare them to Philadelphia, which is much larger and more active.
Blerk! Why meaning got mixed up. Pardon me.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/Mob_Talk_New_Chart_Shows_Philly_Mob_Ranks
The video linked to above is an older episode of George Anastasia's & George Schratweiser's Mob Talk, dated from around the Delco Nostra investigations last year, where the FBI released a chart they had comprised of the Philly Mob under Ligambi.
He makes some very succint comments, basically that (and I quote,)- "This is not an exact science.", "it'(the organization)s shrunk so much that rank almost does'nt matter anymore" and "..there's a Boss, and 2 or 3 guys that have authority, call 'em whatever you wanna call 'em", amongst many others you'd expect from Mr Anastasia, one of the best in his chosen field.

Anyway, this is the only regard in which i was comparing Ligambi's ship with whatever's going on in Pittsburgh. I should have clarified, it does look like im comparing 'em in actual size, strength, influence etc. Bad choice of words on my part, eh?

(cough.)