If i wasnt checking on deceased and shelved members i would have put Anthony"Tony Jack" Giacalone Sr.,,Nove Tocco-Detroits only "made" member to become FBI informant and testify,Joe Tocco-Nove Toccos brother whom i believe is shelved or still a "Soldier" and their Father Paul Tocco-Lieutenant who i listed but maybe shelved after his son Nove Tocco Testified or hes still a "Soldier",William "Black Bill" Tocco,Paul Tocco Sr whos father was slain member Joe Tocco,Anthony "Tawn" Toccos Son William "Billy Boy" Tocco who commited suicide in 2007,Etc.
Every Name i have researched for being dead or shelved,etc before and after they were posted.
Also Detroit has members whom they call "Soldiers" and "Lieutenants" who are not Italian, or only on there mothers side.Those i havent even listed on my main post of members.
My list was compiled by many other list,books,internet sites,street knowledge,News articles,archives,etc not just 1 big imaginary list.
I have seen more info to Objectively make me believe that there is well over 30 "Made" Members.If u added the Ruggirellos,Bommaritos,Palazollas,Corrados,Licavolis u would be over 30 "Made" members right there not counting the Zerillis and all the others.Anyone can check this post if u think im mistaken.?
I dont care in all reality how BIG The Partnership is i just research it because of my interest in all that is mafia and because of previously living in the city at one time and all over the NUMEROUS cities that surround DETROIT and of course because my moms is Italian and has lots of storys that originally sparked my interest.

Last edited by Lucasi; 04/24/10 08:09 AM. Reason: added info