MC,

Nantz has a great "booming" voice, doesn't he? Kinda like Chris Berman's.

But I used to like him a lot more. Now I've been as hard on Tiger as anyone but I hate hearing Nantz play the morality card. He likes to pass himself off as an uber conservative Christian, and he's played the morals police while covering Tiger more than once. Yet the fact is, he just left his wife of over 20 years for a woman half his age. In my book that makes him a hypocrite.

Fun fact: the judge gave his wife a HUGE settlement of almost a million per year as long as she never remarries. Hey, who needs a piece of paper, right? lol

I can't stand Johnny Miller, either. He was a tremendous talent as a young golfer but was a terrible underachiever. He only won 2 majors, yet he rags on Phil time and again for "only" winning 4 (including last week's Masters).

Love Feherty and McCord, and I'd pay big money to play a round of golf and shake Nick Faldo's hand. A great announcer. A superior golfer. 6 majors to his credit and you never hear his name mentioned with the greats of his era (post-Nicklaus, pre-Tiger). Ridiculous. I say he was better than Greg Norman any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Hate Dottie Pepper. She shouldn't be covering men. Yeah, I said it tongue lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.