Gulbis is adorable, MC. She can play a little golf, too whistle. But I'm an Annika man.

I love Freddy. I was rooting for him big time; he just ran out of gas.

I agree that Phil is "OK." This was a great story, so I'm glad he won this week. I empathize with him and I know EXACTLY what he's going through with his wife and Mom. But I'm not a big fan of his. He always struck me as kind of phony with that goofy grin and plodding Herman Munster-like walk.

Don't forget, he's 5 years older than Tiger and hit the PGA full time in '92, so he was out there awhile pre-Tiger. In those days he wasn't the media friendly guy with the shit-eating goofy grin on his face that you see today. In other words, he could afford to be rude back then.

Once Tiger came along and stole the spotlight, with his greater talent and Iceman type of golf ethic, only then did Phil adopt this cuddly personality. He did it to win fans back from Tiger, and it worked. He knew he'd never get the fans adulation on talent alone, so I give him credit for that realization.

I just have no idea when he's being sincere (although I'm sure he was VERY sincere this weekend), and no idea when that goofy smile is just for the cameras.

Plus, he should get a haircut lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.