Like i allready posted when these indictments really started hitting the Detroit Highwaymen they stared recruiting heavily.
They tryed to get me to start being a Hangaround/Probate more than once in 2009 as they use a couple bars that i frequent for meeting/partying spots.Also i was locked up with Billy"Darkside"Taylor while in the M.D.O.C..whats so screwed is this guy has a sex offense on his record and was a highranking Detroit Highwaymen at onetime and is still a member to this day.He violated parole hanging at the Detroit Clubhouse.
He did good tattoo work.Worthy of charging street prices.I have a couple that i got at Cotton correctional.Didnt know he was sex offender till i looked him up after release on the M.D.O.C. list of active-offenders/files.Or i would have never fucked with him in prison.
If i was gonna call any M.C. big enough to run Detroit it would be the OUTLAWS M.C. who have more chapters and just as many members at there hated rival the Hells Angels.The Outlaws Have been the top 1%er group for years in what they call the Black Region which includes Michigan.Origanally formed in Chicago in the 30s but the National headquarters was moved to Detroit when Harry "taco" Bowman became the 1st National President not from the Chicago Mother Chapter.I dont know If Detroit is still considered the national headquarters Of the OUTLAWS M.C. or not?
Detroit Highwaymens Jackson{Prison City} chapter have practically pushed the Avengers M.C. out of Jackson and the surrounding area.
Some of these clubs are just an Organized Crime group on wheels and some are just bad motherfuckers on bad ass HARLEY DAVIDSONS.Cool news article.

Last edited by Lucasi; 04/06/10 09:06 AM. Reason: addition