Guaranteed the Outlaws M.C. will put a green light on Billy "Wad" if he had them videotaped admitting and discussing crimes.All three clubs are 1%er clubs.I know members from all 3.
The OUTLAWS M.C. use to be used as muscle and drug distrubution by the Detroit Partnership and who knows they probably still do.?They donot fuck around and Billy"wads"Smith definitely knows that.
What gets me about Billy is he was featured on Gangland and he acts like this big tough guy becoming Prez mainly because of his coke connect,etc.Why didnt he just put a green light on his nephew and friend immediately.?They were not part of the Devils Diciples M.C.?Instead of becoming a rat which he always was is my philosophy."If u rat-u would always rat-capisce"
I know a Diciple that reguarly sends me club stickers and shit.I found an old photo from the early 70s of the Devils Diciples Michigan chapter and they dont want any of that type of shit in non-member hands even pics as they dont want the feds havin shit.Ever since me and him been friends.
THEM 2 fucks deserved to die for many reasons and Billy could have had it done easily but he chose to give them life in prison.

Last edited by Lucasi; 04/01/10 07:26 AM. Reason: misspelling