Don't knock it until you try it. Ironically I love a lot of cheese on my pizza. But this has a one of a kind taste. Many pizza places now make and sell what they label L&B "STYLE" Pizza.

A couple of years ago Molto Mario did a show where he went to several different Pizza places to rate them. L&B Spumoni Gardens was one of them. While he was watching the guy make the Sicilian pie, Mario commented that there was not enough cheese, too much sauce, and said that he did not think that this was going to be a good pizza. Turned out that after he tasted it, he loved it and eventually rated the Spumoni Gardens sicilian pizza the top out of all the pizza places that he went to and reviewed for that show!

Hey, it has to mean something when the place has lines out the door with people ordering whole pies one after another as well as not being able to get a seat inside and in cold weather seeing people sit outside eating the famous spumoni gardens / L&B Sicilian Pizza!

I can't begin to tell you how much business they did there on Saturday afternoon while I was there. Pies were flying out the door and the outside seats were at capacity, cold and damp weather and all.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.