Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
...there are those who don't ever use bad language BUT can be rude,arrogant and treat others with no respect whatsoever, while keeping a high & mighty tone, and yet NEVER get reprimanded let alone banned....

Yes, there are several of those, and they know who they are, they don't deny it, and they accept what comes back at them in return. From moderators as well as others.

What was unfortunate in this particular thread was the tone and disrespectful attitude used toward one of the nicest and sweetest members this Board has ever had, and ever will have.

I believe that's why the usually quiet Geoff spoke up, and I'm glad he did.

Anyway, enough of that. Good points on ObamaCare, olivant. Which is why although I don't like the underhanded way in which it was finally passed, I would like to wait & see what the Senate does with it and how it affects the mid-term elections.

Incidentally, I have no sympathy for all the weanies who voted for Obama and now seem so disillusioned at what he has done so far. Like the President said, "This is what CHANGE looks like."

Apple/Pot

Last edited by AppleOnYa; 03/23/10 06:45 PM.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON