Great, now i just feel like an asshole.
A really good friend of mine served a few years a while ago, and i am the last guy who'd want to detract from your accomplishments while incarcerated. It's seems hard enough just to deal with being locked up, let alone actually better yourself. I was not suggesting your gay, by "bunking with" i was breaking balls, saying you must really have some insight from apparently spending so much time with him.

Originally Posted By: Lucasi

An Outsider in the means Jerry Capecis Italian but would rather tell everything he can find out about LCN.

By "Italian but would rather tell everything" you seem to be implying that a true Italian wouldnt want to expose Cosa Nostra? And see it gone?
I would strongly disagree with that. Also, agree to disagree on your "list" rather then insisting on your way.

This comes all the time. There's no mobsters in Australia! Beer, shrimp and barbies mofo! Das it!
Rather then argue the point, im going to tell you to google some information on the Ndrangheta, Calabrian-Australian criminals & really, some of the names on the list above!

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 03/21/10 08:13 PM.

(cough.)