NOONE said i was connected- just cause i did time with "Tony Jack" at the same state prison at the same time doesnt mean i am connected.
I couldnt have bunked with em because he had enough pull at the time to have a mini office trailer brought in that was his personal cell{If u would have read my 1stpost instead of talkin emme instantly then u would realize i didnt say i bunked with him,etc,also all this info about Giacalone and his State prison time can be confirmed and i can confirm my time and locations by my prison#,FBI#. Just cause u do business with Supposive LCN members or work at a legitatamate business they may own doesnt make u a wiseguy or associated in how your suggesting.Im not a finook-Egler facilty at the time was single cells-4 galleries high and Giacalones trailer was outside near 3 block-Jackson.
Robert Deniro and Edward Norton have a movie coming out this year called "Stone" that all prison scenes,etc were shot at EGLER Prison on Cooper st the same place i did time with Giacalone.Hillary Swank also has a movie coming out that was shot partially at the same location.
Also Did time with Rick"WHITE BOY RICK" Wersche who was a major Kilo player in the Detroit area before he was 18.Kid Rock has sang about em in tunes and he was definitely connected and a snitch now,Dr.Jack Kevorkian was housed at Kinross Correctional facilty when iwas there in 1999 and this is all State prisons none of them are Federal housing.
An Outsider in the means Jerry Capecis Italian but would rather tell everything he can find out about LCN.U can find them members on list from Detroit LCN circa1985 but u can also find SOME of the guys i listed on list from 2007-2010.If i havent read they been retired,put on a shelf,whacked or passed away i still consider them "Made" members of the Detroit LCN.Everyone i listed i have checked before to see if they were deceased.There may be a few i have screwed up on who has died lately but who doesnt.?If your so sure investigate them to see if there all/most dead.Capisce?
I received An Associates Degree in "Business Management" while incarcerated but thanx for telln me i write like a prisoner.Whats the main Mafia family in Ausralia?Is there ANY?Or just Street Gangs.

Last edited by Lucasi; 03/20/10 08:25 AM. Reason: addition