Holy Hell! A poster on a mafia message board who claims to be connected? Incredible! I have never heard of such a thing before!
(cough)

Ahem. Anyway, what's it like, bunkin' with Tony Jack?
Seriously though, you kinda type like a dude in jail.
Or a kid. (Maybe a kid in jail? Ah ha ha aw sorry mate im just breakin' balls) Funnily enough, even if such were true, i think you'd be hard pressed actually convincing people to believe it.

At least now i understand what you meant by Jerry Capeci being an "outsider". As a veteran investigative reporter with several sources on all sides of the law, i would have considered him an "insider", but of course you mean "outsider" as in he's not a gangster, and being as you are one, or on the periphery of such, you are an "insider". I get it now.

Anyway, I think there's a bunch of guys like Barbara Jr. in a lot of families,like an older generation of elder mafia statesmen, the guys that made their bones and came up in the 40's, 50's & 60's with the heavy-weights. Its like, their sheer age makes for them being practically shelved for all intents & purposes, but still deserving of respect are entitled to a "pension", ie - a steady book, game, no-show etc & remaining a part of the social club scenery. And thats not mentioning all those actually shelved & "retired", forcibly or otherwise.

Dom Moceri, New York Johnny Cussamano, Potato Chip Pete D'Angelo & a lot of the other coloful nicknames definitly appear on lists, but circa. 85 and earlier. Even for those made at that time, RICO fucks mobsters shit up.
But, ah, what're you gonna do? Assholes & opinions, eh? We all got 'em!

(cough.)