A few years out of the what? Spettegolared? Scemo? Arrusos? What's Italian & what're misspellings? Im pretty sure Busone means champion homo or something...?
I for one totally agree with the idea that there are still mobsters operating completely under the radar, but dude, that's so many guys on that list! Even if they are/were all "connected", how many of 'em would inactive, shelved, dead (i notice you've got a few dead guys on the list) etc. I mean, you got guys like Joe Barbara Jr. on the list, and im pretty certain he hasn't been doing things for years. & he's not the only one.

I could say something like, nothing for nothing, when i first started posting here i had my own big ideas about the Families, who they were & what they did, & personally, have learnt more in the last 6 months then i had in six years, but that would be a little big-headed for a guy who's pretty much still a noob himself, eh?

Interesting post though. I have seen that list before, but most of the reliable sites post a highly edited version, with about three-quarters of those names.

(cough.)