These are not all LCN DETROIT guys from the past and present.I could give you 100s of stories and pics of long deceased members of the Detroit Partnership/Combination.
Every name i have listed are still alive/active as far as i know.?Most of them when i would read something about em i would try to research to see if they had passed.
Hell u got numerous deceased Bommaritos,Toccos,Zerillis,Corrados,Vitales,etc that go back almost a century.Many of the Detroit LCN were "Purple Gang" members before the Combination was formed or worked for Adamo,Big Chet Lamare and other short lived HEADS of family like Salvatore Catalanotte,Gianolla brothers,etc.
I See alot of Detroit LCN list even Scott Burnsteins on the net that show Members still listed that are long deceased like Ronald"Hollywood Ronnie" Morelli,Bernard "Bernie the Hammer" Marchesani,etc.This chart i posted was started in 2008 and is noway shape or form a role call of Detroit Mafia Past and present.I havent got all day to type names.Where would i start?Adamo,"Purple Gang",Michael "Big Mike" Polizzi,Giovani"Papa John" Priziola,Henry Hilf,Rafaelle Quassarano,Tony Ciulla?LOL.