Originally Posted By: Lucasi
IVy League:U think u know it all.?Does the FBI know all?Hell No. Or every LCN member/Outlaw would be behind bars.Just like them thinkn the Genovese Boss was 10-12 differnt individuals over a span of years till they realized it was "The Chin".Hell alot of the Other New York families didnt even know as "The Chin" would send the "FIGUREHEAD" to the Commission meeting.
Most of the list has been researched and i "GUARANTEE" u can find info that 75-100% of my list are "MADE".I have so many known Associates that if i would have wanted to i could have filled 3 pages of names but only put down the ones i have researched,etc.Do u ever admit to being possibly wrong?
I grew up around this,worked around it and have kept close eye on the Mob Scene for 25+ years.My Lineage will keep me forever intrigued with LCN but the TRUTH is u dont know and i dont know who is "Made" in the D.I got many LCN books where alot of my info came from,news,internet,word of mouth,ETC.
Plus all are Detroit LCN family members are not staioned in Detroit as there in Canada,Ohio,New York,Philadelphia,etc.
U have Enough Family members in the Detroit LCN to equal more than 30"made" guys.?My Opionion.

This isn't about whether I'm sometimes wrong or not. This is about the information the FBI has vs. what you have. And you're not the first to bring up the whole Chin/Fat Tony thing as an attempt to put doubt on the feds in favor of your own opinions.

Bottom line, if the FBI says the family had no more than 30 members 15 years ago, that should be enough for you. And on top of that, there is indirect evidence in the form of there only being two mob-related cases in Detroit over the past decade. In other places where there are 100 members, or even half that, there has been much more mob activity. And though you might want to believe otherwise, the Detroit family isn't just extra smart or careful to avoid law enforcement scrutiny. There just isn't that much activity there because the family isn't as big as you want to believe.

End of story.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.