Originally Posted By: Lucasi
The current list that i will type out today or tommorrow that i have comprised is from known associates,news stories, people i met or heard about when i was living in Detroit for a period of time,working with them legitatemately,any other place i can find accurate info,etc.
The List I have of non deceased confirmed "MADE" soldiers in Detroit is close to 100 names,Plus 5-10 capos and the Hierarchy and i have heard estimates of 200-500 close Associates some of which have probabably been "made" and are not on the F.B.I. RADAR yet.Also you have probably a dozen guys retired so they say.
I believe if your not in the family u will never know there true size and then u may not either if your and underling.

Whatever list you have, you have no way of verifying everyone on that list is a made member. Once again, the FBI itself had the Detroit family at around 30 members 15 years ago. There is nothing you can say that is going to carry more weight than that. Furthermore, the lack of consistent mob activity in Detroit - as shown in indictments - is at least indirect evidence that the family does not have anywhere near 100 members.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.